Registering a sportsbook account and looking for the promo/deposit/sign-up/bonus code? Here you go. We have listed top NJ sportsbook promo codes for 2023 here. For example, use BetRivers NJ code NJBRV to claim a 100 percent welcome bonus up to $500 (free bet). Betting offers and codes are subjects to change – visit sportsbook promotion page for terms and conditions.
Sportsbook Promo Codes for NJ – 2023
- bet365 code – use USB365
- BetRivers NJ sportsbook code NJBRV ($500 free bet bonus)
- betMGM sportsbook promo code NJDOTBET for up to $1,000
- Borgata bonus code NJBETBRGT for $1,100 Free Bet (NJ)
- Bet365 – new sportsbook app customer code NJB365
- PointsBet NJ – offer code WELCOME (up to $2,000 bonus)
BetRivers Bonus: Get $500. Use Promo Code NJBRVNJBRV
bet365 NJ Bonus Code: Use USB365 in 2023USB365
Borgata NJ: Claim $1,100 in Free Bet, $20 Free Play & MoreNJBETBRGT
Caesars NJ Offers: Get up to $500 for Casino, up to $1K in Free Bets
PointsBet Promo Code WELCOME: Get up to $500 in Free BetWELCOME
Unibet NJ: Get $100 in Free Bet + Deposit Match up to $500
WynnBET NJ Offers: $50 free bet & $1,000 deposit matchNJBETWYNN
Barstool NJ Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000 + Casino Cash
betPARX NJ Bonus: up to $750 & 500 Free Spins
FanDuel NJ Bonus: Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000
Golden Nugget Bonus: $1,000 Match Bonus + 200 Free Spins
Hard Rock NJ Online Bonus: up to $100 in Free Bet or $1K for Casino
Tipico NJ Bonus: up to $100 for Casino & up to $250 in Free Bet
Sports Betting Promo Codes to Use in New Jersey
|bet365 NJ||use NJB365 deposit code|
|BetMGM NJ||bet $10 get up to $1,000, code: NJDOTBET|
|BetRivers NJ||code NJBRV. Claim $500 in free bet|
|Caesars Sportsbook||up to $1K with free bet code CZRFULL|
|PointsBet NJ||use WELCOME code for up to $500|
In New Jersey, sportsbooks have the biggest promotional incentives compared to other states in the USA. The Bet Rivers, for instance, offers new depositors (with code NJBRV) a $500 free bet in NJ. However, in the neighboring state the same sports book offers just $100. Here is an overview of the current bonus codes and promo deals for online sports betting in New Jersey.
- betMGM Sportsbook Promo – NJ's BEST OFFER 2023!Use code NJDOTBET at betMGM NJ sportsbook to claim your welcome offer, up to $1000 +25 Free Play. T&Cs apply.
- BetRivers New Jersey Sportsbook PromoNJ customers get up to $500. Use Promo Code NJBRV at BetRivers Sports. T&Cs apply.
- Borgata Sportsbook Bonus for NJClaim $1,100 in Free Bet, $20 Free Play as a new depositing sports betting customer in New Jersey.
NJ’s BetMGM Promotion
New customers at BetMGM online sportsbook in New Jersey start with a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,000. To access this welcome promo, sign up with a promo code NJDOTBET, deposit, and place a first wager. If the bet loses, the player will receive the amount of their wager back in free bets. For example, suppose a player wagered a $1,000 moneyline bet on the New Jersey Devils to defeat the New York Rangers in an NHL game. If the Rangers won the game, the bet would be a loser, and the player would receive $1,000 in bonus bet credits as a consolation.
In the case of a $1,000 wager, the bet credits would be awarded in the form of five $200 free bets. These free bets are promotional credits which allow participants to place another bet with BetMGM sports. The bonus cannot be withdrawn or cashed out by bettors, and are forfeited when used to place a bet. They are subject to loss if the bet or bets placed with such credits do not win. Free bets must be used within seven days of them being credited to a player’s account. Use promo code NJDOTBET for BetMGM NJ sports book when registering your betting account in New Jersey.
Bet365 New Jersey Promo
Players at Bet365 sportsbook in New Jersey can access a $200 free bet bonus when signing up at the site. And all they are required to do to claim this promotion is wager $1 on any bet. For example, they could put a $1 run line wager on the New York Yankees at -1.5 runs against the Baltimore Orioles in an MLB game. Use the promo code to claim this deal. To make this offer happen, first of all, you must sign up at Bet365 in New Jersey, deposit $10 or more to your new sports betting account, and then claim the promotional offer. The offer must be claimed within seven days of signing up at the Bet365 site. The $1 bet must be settled within 30 days of placing the wager to claim the $200 free bet bonus. The $1 bet must be placed at odds of -500 or shorter to qualify for the promotion.
Caesars Sportsbook Free Bets
Players who register a new Caesars Sportsbook mobile/online account and use the promo code VIPMATCH are eligible for a VIP first deposit match bonus in risk-free first bet of up to $1,000. Register your Caesars Sportsbook Account with the betting promo code (NJ offer). Make a first time deposit of $2,500 or more to receive a 25% Match in bonus cash! Bonus Cash award has a five-times (5X) playthrough wagering requirement before it is eligible to withdraw. To qualify towards the playthrough wagering requirement, wagers must settle and meet -300 minimum odds.
At PointsBet, you can claim up to $2,000 in risk-free bets once they have joined up at the site. You will get up to two risk free sports bets when you open a new account with PointsBet. Risk Free means that if their first settled fixed odds and/or pointsbetting wager loses, they are eligible to receive free bet credits in the amount of the losing wager. The maximum amount covered in each play is up to $500 in fixed odds and up to $1,500 in pointsbetting. To access this betting bonus, New Jersey sportsbook customers must enter the promotional code “WELCOME” in the appropriate area during the signup process.
Once the offer is in place, the player then bets up to $500 in fixed odds on an event. It could be a moneyline wager on the New York Mets to beat the Philadelphia Phillies in an MLB game. Should the bet fail to cash, they would then be awarded $500 in free bets. Likewise, a player could make a $1,500 pointsbetting wager on the New York Giants to cover the +7 spread against the Dallas Cowboys in an NFL game. If the Giants don’t cover, then the player would receive $1,500 in pointsbetting free wagers. The free bet will be credited to the player’s account within 24 hours of the bet being settled as a loser. The player will have seven days to wager the entire amount of the free bet.
Borgata Sportsbook Bonus
Downloading the Borgata sportsbook app is worth 5-1 odds for new players to their online sports betting site. First off, sign up and deposit into a newly-created Borgata online sportsbook account. Next, install the Borgata Sports app on iOS or Android using promo code NJBETBRGT and make a minimum first deposit of $20. Thirdly, place a $20 wager on any sport and minimum odds of -200 or greater. This could be a puck line play on the New York Islanders at -1.5 and odds of +120 to cover against the Buffalo Sabres in an NHL. Once this wager is successfully placed, Borgata will reward the new player with $100 in free bets. The free bet bonus credits will be awarded to the player in the form of two $50 free plays. These two free bets will be placed into a player’s account within 24 hours of placing the qualifying bet of $20. The player will have seven days to utilize the free bets before they expire.
NJ’s SugarHouse Sportsbook Promo
At the SugarHouse Online Sportsbook in New Jersey, players can access a pair of free bets at any time. One relates to betting on football, while the other is attached to wagering on baseball. With their Win Total Wednesday offer, players can access a $10 free bet each Wednesday during football season simply by placing a $25 bet on any NFL or NCAA football team’s season win total. The odds on the win total wager must be a maximum of -200 to qualify for this offer. Bettors can only claim this offer one time each Wednesday during the promotional period. Every Saturday during baseball season, SugarHouse/Betrivers players can play a $25 same game parlay on any MLB game and they will receive a $10 free bet as a bonus. The same game parlay must be three+ legs in size and the odds must be a maximum -200 or to qualify. The $10 free bet will be loaded within 30 minutes of placing a qualifying wager. Free Bets will expire after seven days. This offer may only be claimed once per week. Use promo code NJBRV to claim this NJ sportsbook promo.
SuperBook New Jersey Offer
The New Jersey SuperBook offers a free bet offer to new players, but it is one with a twist. They deliver to new players a 100 percent first deposit bonus that is worth up to a maximum of $500. To claim this bonus, all players need to do is register for a new account with SuperBook and then be making a first deposit of a minimum of $10 up to a maximum of $500.
SuperBook will match this offer at 100%. It is in the form of a free bet, but the promotion doesn’t follow the typical pattern of a free bet offer. Once a player registers and makes a first deposit their their new SuperBook account, they receive bonus vouchers matching 100 percent of that initial deposit up to a maximum of $500. Once those vouchers are in place, going forward, every bet made by that player will be taken half from their account balance and half from their bonus voucher balance. So if a bettor were to put $50 in a moneyline on the New York Red Bulls to beat New York City FC in an MLS match, $25 of that bet would come out of the player’s own account and the other $25 would be drawn from the bonus voucher account.
NJ Best Sportsbooks Promos June 2023
|bet365 NJ||up to $200||Live Betting, Sports Streaming (Soccer)|
|BetMGM NJ||up to $1,000 bonus, use code NJDOTBET||Popular Risk-Free Bet, Edit My Bet Offer|
|Caesars NJ||up to $1,250||Props Betting, Easy-to-use Mobile App|
|PointsBet NJ||$500 Free Bet||Points Betting, Competitive Odds (NHL)|
|BetRivers NJ||up to $500 Cashback, code NJBRV||Best-Rated iRush Rewards, Parlay Boosts (NFL)|
|WynnBet NJ||$50 Bonus||Same-Game Parlays, Teaser Bets (MLB)|
Types of Betting Promos by NJ Online Sportsbooks
In the ultra-competitive world of online sports betting sites, bonuses are the little something-something that these betting apps extend to entice customers to sign up with them. There are signup bonuses designed to get people through the door. Reload and refer-a-friend offers are designed to be the gifts that keep on giving. Ongoing promotions that revolve daily, weekly and with the sporting seasons are investments that keep players interested.
Sports Betting Welcome Offers
Newcomers to the sports betting world are going to find themselves a veritable buffet of offers dangled before them as they seek to choose a sportsbook with which to do business.
Three different types of signup bonuses are the industry standard. They are risk-free first bets, first deposit matching amounts, and no deposit bonuses.
- A risk-free first bet is just what it claims to be–an amount wagered on a bet that if the bet loses, will be refunded to the player’s account. For instance, FanDuel offers new players a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,000. That means were you to bet $1,000 on Jordan Spieth to win The Masters and he is not successful, they will return the $1,000 wagered on Spieth into your account in the form of site credit, essentially allowing you to wager that money a second time.
- Matching first-deposit bonuses are also commonplace in the industry. It will be an agreement that the betting site will match a percentage of a player’s first cash deposit to bet through their site. It could be a 50 percent match, often it is a 100 percent match. At BetRivers NJ Online Sportsbook app, they provide new players with a matching first deposit of 100 percent that reaches a maximum amount of $250. Thus, if you put into your account $250 with your first deposit, they will double it to $500.
- Less popular forms of signup bonus offers are no-deposit bonuses. In this instance, the betting site is handing the new player free money make a bet or bets with their site. Generally, it’s not a massive amount but it is free cash. You don’t even need to put money into your new account to receive the stipend. At Barstool, for example, new players are funded a no deposit bonus of $10.
Something to keep in mind: there is no limit on the number of sportsbooks that you can join, so why not take advantage of more than one signup bonus by joining multiple sites?
Anyone who has ever signed up for a cell phone service or cable or satellite knows that the welcome offers are enticing but after that, these companies generally take their customers for granted. That is not the case in the sports betting industry. A reload bonus is similar to a signup bonus, except that a betting site provides a bonus on a player’s further deposits to their account.
Refer A Friend Bonus
If you sign up to an online betting site and then convince your friends to do likewise, it pays dividends. Some sportsbook offer refer-a-friend bonuses. For instance, at Caesars NJ, players are assigned a referral link when they join up and open an account. Get a friend to sign up using that code and players will receive a $100 free bet if their friend signs up and bets at least $50.
Sport Specific Bonus Offers – Early Cashout, Early Payout and Parlay Insurance
As the seasons change, so do the promotional offers coming from sports betting sites. The NFL is king in North American sports betting, so there’s always plenty of NFL-related promotional offers. Bonus bets are tied to big events such as Monday and Thursday Night Football. As well, sportsbooks will offer specific bets tied to local teams.
- Still a relatively new promotion, the early cashout option is for those players who are ahead on a bet but not confident that the team they backed will hold on for victory. If the betting site has designated a game with the early cashout option, players can opt to take the money and run before the game ends, at a lesser profit than they’d receive at full time, of course.
- A twist of the early cashout is the early payout. For example, sports betting app bet365 in New Jersey provides an early payout on NBA games. If the team bet gains a lead of 20 or more points at any time during the game, the bet cashes as a winner regardless of the final outcome.
- Parlays are when a bettor couples a series of players into one wager. At BetMGM, when you play an NBA parlay of four or more legs and hit all the legs but one, they pay parlay insurance as a consolation prize. Players receive a free bet up to $25 for their close but no cigar effort.
Odds Boosts and Bonus Wagering Requirements
Another fairly new wagering twist are boosted odds. With this promotion, the odds on certain events are juiced each day by a sportsbook to create a bigger payout. In general, these odds boosts are attached to big events such as golf majors and tennis Grand Slam tournaments and to games of interest involving local teams.
They always tell you to read the fine print and that’s especially true with sportsbook promotions. Each bonus offer comes with rollover requirements attached to it. This is how many times the bonus money must be wagered before a player may withdraw the amount from their account. BetMGM sports bet app and BetRivers NJ online sportsbook show the smallest rollover requirements at just 1x. New Jersey betting sites will also place an odds limit on bets that can be laid to clear the money. In some instances, the bonus amount might not be withdrawable but only the winnings accrued through betting the bonus amount.
The Five Best NJ Sportsbook Welcome Offers for New Customers
Here’s a look at the best promotional offers from the top New Jersey online sportsbook sites:
- DraftKings: there is a 20 percent first deposit match of up to $1,000 in bonus available. New sportsbook players from NJ will also receive a $50 free bet.
- FanDuel: new depositing users in New Jersey can access a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,000.
- BetMGM: as with FanDuel, newcomers to BetMGM NJ sportsbook will find a $1,000 risk-free first bet available. Use the new customer bonus code NJDOTBET.
- Caesars: at Caesars, they are currently offering a 100 percent first deposit match on a minimum deposit of $50 up to a maximum of $1,500.
- PointsBet: newcomers are rewarded with up to $2,000 in risk-free bets. Of that amount, $500 is for straight betting and $1,500 for their unique pointsbetting wager. With points betting, the more the bet wins by, the more it pays. However, the larger it loses, the more your lose.
Types of sportsbook promo codes?
- Sign up code: Pointsbet sportsbook
- Affiliate code: BetRivers, use NJBTRV for a free bet $500
- Promo code: DraftKings, Caesars
- Bonus code: bet365 NJ
Teams to bet on with the valid NJ sportsbook promo codes (use NJBRV for BetRivers):
- NFL: New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles
- NBA: Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Philadelphia 76ers
- MLB: New York Mets, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies
- NHL: New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Philadelphia Flyers
NJ Betting Promo Codes FAQ
Here is a collection of the latest and updated codes for all NJ sportsbooks, including BetMGM and new Novibet.
Go to the sportsbook website or download their app for Android or iOS. Then click Join us or Register to get started. Insert your details to create your betting account and insert a code into the designated field that may be called a deposit code, affiliate code or something else. Always read the terms and conditions, as wagering requirements are often attached.