Online sports betting is legal in New Jersey with 20+ online sportsbooks available in the state. The DraftKings, Caesars, BetMGM, PointsBet, SugarHouse, and Unibet are among the best-rated NJ sportsbooks for 2023. Anyone 21 and older can bet on major sports and leagues (excluding in-state college teams and games inside the Garden State). Here is our NJ sports betting guide with a breakdown of the best online sportsbooks and offers available in New Jersey.
- BetMGM New Jersey Sportsbook: Get up to $1,000 in Free BetsNJ Legal Online Sportsbook, Mobile App, Edit My Bet, Cash Out, Live Streaming, In-Play Odds, Free Bet BonusMGMNJ23
- BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $500One of the best-rated NJ sportsbook apps, Same game parlay bets, NBA Combo, UCL, EPL, MLB & NFL odds boosts, fast payouts, good customer support
- Borgata Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free Bets!NJ Legal Sportsbook, Mobile App, Odds Boosts, Cash Out, Live Betting, Parlays, Pro Football PicksXXX
- Caesars Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $1250 free betNJ Legal Sportsbook, Mobile App, All Sport Parlay Insurance, Odds Boosts, Live Betting, Caesars Rewards, Free Bet Bonus
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Bet $1 Get up to $200 in Free BetsNJ Legal Online Sportsbook, Mobile App, My Bet, Early Payout, Multi-Sport Parlays, Live In Game Odds, BonusNJB365
- PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus: Get $500 Free BetNJ Legal Online Sportsbook App, Fixed Odds cash bet, Points Betting, 1 Parlay and 1 Same Game Parlay Booster, Refer Friend Bonus, Free BetsWELCOME
- Tipico NJ Sportsbook: Get 100% Deposit Match up to $250NJ new legal sportsbook app, Live betting, MMA/UFC odds, Daily boosts, Paypal payments
- WynnBET Sportsbook Bonus: Get $50 Free BetNJ Legal Online Sportsbook, Same-Game Parlays, In-Game Live Stats, Boosted Bets Daily, Earn Rewards In-App, Free Betting Podcasts and TipsNJBETWYNN
- PlayUP Bonus: Get $250 in free betsNew sportsbook and mobile app in New Jersey, Racebook, Risk-free bets, Enhanced odds, 20+ markets
- Hard Rock Sportsbook: Get $100 in risk-free betsNJ licensed betting site and top-rated app, NCAAF Features Bets, Motor Racing, Boosted Odds, Free Contests, Monday/Tuesday Football Bet Get Offers
Fanduel and DraftKings are the leading online gambling websites in the USA and both own a place of prominence in New Jersey. BetMGM NJ, Caesars site and PointsBet sportsbook are in our TOP 10 list.
- WynnBET Sportsbook Bonus: Get $50 Free Bet
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Bet $1 Get up to $200 in Free Bets
- BetMGM New Jersey Sportsbook: Get up to $1,000 in Free Bets
- BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $500
List of The Best New Jersey Sports Betting Sites
There are over 20 online sportsbooks operating in the state of New Jersey. Each must be partnered with a brick and mortar gambling entity, such as a casino or a racetrack. Here’s a full list of legal in NJ sports betting sites as per 2022:
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook
- BetMGM New Jersey
- Betway NJ Sportsbook
- Barstool NJ Sportsbook
- Borgata NJ Sportsbook
- Caesars NJ Sportsbook
- DraftKings NJ Sportsbook
- FanDuel NJ Sportsbook
- FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- Hard Rock NJ Sportsbook
- PointsBet NJ Sportsbook
- NJ Resorts Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- NJ’s SuperBook Online Sportsbook
- Tipico Sportsbook
- TwinSpires Racebook
- Unibet New Jersey Sportsbook
- WynnBet NJ Sportsbook
- PlayUp NJ App
TOP Online Sportsbooks (NJ.Bet’s Rating) 2022
|bet365 NJ||up to $200||Live Betting, Sports Streaming (Soccer)|
|BetMGM NJ||up to $1,000||Popular Risk-Free Bet, Edit My Bet Offer|
|Caesars NJ||up to $1,250||Props Betting, Easy-to-use Mobile App|
|PointsBet NJ||$500 Free Bet||Points Betting, Competitive Odds (NHL)|
|BetRivers NJ||up to $500 Cashbak||Best-Rated iRush Rewards, Parlay Boosts (NFL)|
|WynnBet NJ||$50 Bonus||Same-Game Parlays, Teaser Bets (MLB)|
A significant player on the world sports betting stage, British-based Bet365 was among the first sports betting sites to go online and an originator of live betting. Bet365 NJ houses a retail sportsbook inside the Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City that opened in 2019. Within a year, the company was also offering NJ an online sports betting website. Bet365 New jersey is considered an industry leader in both in-play wagering and live streaming.
One of the biggest names in the gaming industry. BetMGM has quickly expanded into the online sports betting business across the USA. New Jersey was among their first launches for the BetMGM sportsbook. Already an online casino in New Jersey, BetMGM added sports betting and rebranded from their old name of PlayMGM. They operate in partnership with the Borgata Casino. BetMGM offers new players a $1,000 risk-free first bet. They are official sports betting partners with the NBA, NHL, MLS, MLB, PGA, LPGA, NLL and WNBA, as well as the New York Jets, New York Rangers and New York Knicks.
Like BetMGM, Caesars shares a longtime presence in the gaming industry. They opened two retail sportsbooks in New Jersey and partnered with William Hill USA to gain an instant foothold in online sports betting across the country. Caesars NJ online sportsbook is an official sports betting partner of the NFL. They deliver to new players a risk-free first bet worth $1,001.
New Betting Sites that Could Be Coming to New Jersey in 2023
- Bally Bet NJ – 2023
- Sporttrade – 2023
- Dazn Bet
- Maximbet – 2023
- Ladbrokes – rumoured new NJ betting site, launch date not set
- BetFanatics – 2023
- ProphetBet Exchange
The list of the most expected in 2023 new sportsbooks in New Jersey includes: FuboBet, Bally Bet NJ, Sporttrade, Maximbet app and BetFanatics online sportsbook.
In January 2021, VIE.gg was granted a license to operate in New Jersey as the first eSports-based sports betting site. Fubo Sportsbook is also close to being ready to launch in New Jersey. Fubo acquired the Vigtory sports bettung platform and is still preparing for a launch in the Garden State. Entain are partners with MGM Resorts in ROAR Digital, the company behind the BetMGM brand. MGM recently made a failed attempt to purchase Entain. Among the properties owned by Entain is the venerable British sportsbook Ladbrokes. Speculation is that Ladbrokes could be looking toward a New Jersey launch in the near future. Another bookmaker, BetFred, already has a presence in US states including Colorado and nearby Pennsylvania. It wouldn’t be surprising to see BetFred make a move into New Jersey become one of the latest new betting websites.
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Bet $1 Get up to $200 in Free BetsJoin bet365 sportsbook, bet at least $1 to get up to $200 in Free Bets new customer offer.NJB365
- BetMGM New Jersey Sportsbook: Get up to $1,000 in Free BetsGet 100% up to $1,000 deposit match bonus + $25 FREEPLAY. Use BetMGM NJ bonus code.MGMNJ23
- BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $500Join BetRivers sportsbook in NJ, get a bonus up to $500 in free bet when betting at least $20.
- Borgata Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free Bets!Get Borgata Sports new customer offer today – up to $100 in Free Bet when you bet at least $20.XXX
- Caesars Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $1250 free betPlace your first bet with Caesars NJ Sportsbook up to $1250 free bet, get 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits!
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook: Get $250 Free BetsJoin Golden Nugget online sportsbook in NJ, deposit and bet with up to $250 free bet .
- PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus: Get $500 Free BetSign up and bet at PointsBet NJ sportsbook to get up to $500 in free bet if the first wager is lost.WELCOME
- WynnBET Sportsbook Bonus: Get $50 Free BetJoin WynnBet NJ sportsbook, wager to get up to $50 in Free Bet as a welcome offer.NJBETWYNN
Typical New Jersey Sportsbook Offers
The most popular form of signup bonus offers at New Jersey sportsbooks are risk-free first bets and matching first deposits. For instance, Caesars Sportsbook is currently offering a huge $2,000 matching first deposit bonus. At BetMGM, they welcome new NJ players with a $1,000 risk-free first bet. If your first bet doesn’t cash, they refund the amount up to $1,000 back into your account in the form of site credit.
- Deposit match (The sportsbook will match a portion of your deposit with credits that you can use to play on site).
- Free bets (A free bet just for signing up to play, but there may be a deposit requirement attached to the offer).
- Multi-sport parlay bonus
- Prop bets offer
- Reload bonus
- Individual promotions
- Loyalty bonuses and rewards points
What is a Deposit Match?
A deposit match is a form of bonus offered by online sportsbooks and casinos. Frequently, this type of offer is utilized as an enticement to get a player to sign up with one of these sites. For instance, Caesars online casino offers New Jersey players a matching first deposit of 22% on deposit amounts up to $250. What this means is that they are providing players with a 22% match on the first deposit to their new account, up to a maximum amount of $250. So the maximum bonus would be $55. Two things to remember. Firstly, deposit match offers will always come with rollover requirements attached to the offer. That’s the number of times you must wager the bonus funds before they can be withdrawn from the account. Secondly, there generally is a time limit to clear the funds before losing access to them.
What are Free Bets?
Free bets are utilized by online sportsbooks as a method of enticing new players to sign up at their sports betting site, as well as an ongoing sign of appreciation to loyal players. A signup bonus to a sports betting app is often referred to as a risk-free first bet. For example, BetMGM offers newcomers a $1,000 risk-free first bet when they sign up to the site. Players can make a first bet of up to a maximum of $1,000 and know that if it doesn’t cash as a winner, the entire amount will be refunded to their account in the form of site free play. BetMGM also offers a free bet promotion connected to Monday Night Football. Bet a player to score the first touchdown in the MNF game. If he doesn’t score the game’s first TD, they give players who placed this wager a $10 free bet.
What is a Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus?
Multi-sport parlays, also known as cross-sport parlays, are exactly what the name suggests that they would be – a parlay wager with legs included from a variety of sports. For example, it could be a moneyline play on an NHL game between the Los Angeles Kings and Detroit Red Wings, a point spread bet on an NFL game between the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers, and a total play on an NBA game between the Toronto Raptors and Brooklyn Nets. There are pre-assembled multi-sport parlays provided by online sportsbooks. There are also parlay creator devices. For instance, Barstool Sportsbook provides the Quick Pick Six, which enables players to scroll through games and quickly assemble a six-leg parlay. BetMGM has an easy parlay function that performs a similar task. Upcoming events are divided by sport. Scroll through the games, click on the plays you like, check over your parlay card and then add it to your betslip.
What Are Prop Bet Offers?
The prop bet was born because of The Fridge and today, you can place prop wagers on just about everything but the kitchen sink. A prop, or proposition wager, is just that – a wager on a proposition. Will a player score a touchdown in a certain game, or won’t he? Is an NFL team going to get its first score via touchdown, field goal or safety? Props were born for Super Bowl XX. The Chicago Bears were using defensive tackle William (The Refrigerator) Perry in the backfield on short-yardage situations. A Las Vegas sportsbook put forth a prop bet on whether The Fridge would score a TD in the Super Bowl (he did). It was such a popular wager that sportsbooks realized that they’d hit on a cash cow. Today, prop wagers are offered on virtually every player, team and game outcome and are hugely popular wagers with the betting public.
What is a Reload Bonus?
All online sports betting sites are going to offer some form of lucrative signup bonus as a welcome to new players. It’s the chief recruiting tool they employ to encourage new players to join up with them. However, the best online sports betting apps are the ones for whom the giving continues. Appreciating the loyalty of players is a vital method in keeping a client base, and there’s where reload bonuses come into the picture.
A reload bonus is just what it claims to be – a bonus offer attached to further deposits made by players. Generally, a reload bonus won’t be as lucrative as a signup bonus. Boosts of 10%, 25% and 50% are commonplace. So if a bettor were to make a second deposit to their account of $100, a 25% reload bonus would kick in another $25 to that deposit. DraftKings, BetMGM, BetRivers, SugarHouse and FanDuel are sportsbooks known for issuing reload bonuses on their sites.
What Is A Refer A Friend Bonus?
There’s an old joke that a friend will help you move, but a real friend will help you move a body. In reality, true friends look out for each other. And that’s where a refer a friend bonus comes into play in the online sports betting industry. Almost every sports betting site offers some form of refer a friend offer to encourage new players to sign up with their site. Players are assigned a code. If they get a friend to sign up using that code, both the friend and the player who referred them will receive some sort of award from the sports betting app.
For instance, BetMGM offers a $50 refer a friend bonus. Every friend that signs up through a player referral receives one of the following offers. Sports bettors get a $50 sports bonus only. Casino players receive a $100 casino bonus play a 100% Deposit Match up to $3,000. Poker players at partypoker, 888poker, WSOP and other poker platforms get a 100% bonus up to $1,000 and up to $75 in tournament play funding. Customers can refer up to 20 friends and cash in on this offer. It’s a win-win-win situation. Betting sites get more players, while both the friend and the player who referred them are garnering bonus play.
What Are Individual Promotions?
Every sports betting site is going to put forth a vast array of promotional offers to entice players to join up at their app and to encourage those players to stay around for further opportunities. Bet365 delivers early payout options on a variety of sports, multi sport parlay bonuses and bet boosts.
Many sites will also provide promotional packages that are uniquely tailored to each player on their betting platform. These individual promotions are designed to provide added value in the areas the player is most frequently participating in on the site. If a customer is partial to parlays, the individual promotions will connect to parlay wagering. Should football be the sport the player is betting with the most frequency, then that player is going to be getting odds boosts and profit boosts that are connected to football betting. It’s a case of to each their own and it’s also a way that betting sites can show their customers that they matter.
What Are Loyalty Bonuses And Rewards Programs?
One of the most popular programs to develop through online sports betting sites in recent years are customer rewards loyalty bonus programs. Such loyalty programs are nothing new to the retail world. Grocery stores have utilized them for years. They are also popular in the travel and hotel industries.
In the sports betting realm, BetMGM offers the MGM Rewards. Players earn points through plays on the BetMGM site that can be exchanged for hotel stays and dining, or for free play at the slots, or on the table games. At BetRivers, they offer iRush Rewards. With every bet, players earn two types of points: Loyalty Level Points and Bonus Store Points. The higher their Loyalty Level, the better their Bonus Store Points earning power and the more generous the rewards.
Bonus Store Points are redeemed however and whenever a player chooses. Prizes offered include hotel accommodations, complimentary cruises, playing devices, guaranteed Bingo events and multiplied prize winnings.
How to Get Started at Online Sportsbook?
Top 5 Mobile Sportsbook Apps in New Jersey
- BetMGM NJ App
- Caesars NJ App
- bet365 NJ App
- SugarHouse NJ App
- Draftkings NJ App
Here we listed just 5 top betting apps in New Jersey. The list includes BetMGM, Caesars and bet365 NJ app. Read more about mobile sportsbooks, tehir features and current offers by clicking this link.
New Jersey Online Sports Betting Markets, Leagues & Bet Types
All of the standard and exotic wagers a bettor would expect to find are available through New Jersey online sportsbooks. There are moneylines, point spreads, runlines, puck lines and totals (over/under). Exotic bet options include parlays, season, game and player props, futures, and teasers. There are also a vast array of live in-play wagering options. Live streaming of events is available as well. There are also boosted odds offered on select events and unique plays such as parlay insurance, same game parlays and early cash out options. In NJ you can place online bets on the following sport leagues:
- NCAA Hockey
- NBA (March Madness)
- NCAA College Basketball
- Pro Bowling Tour
- NCAA Baseball and Softball
- League of Legends World Championship Finals
- Super Bowl
Sports bettors in New Jersey will be hard pressed to find a sport they can’t bet on at one of the state’s many online sportsbooks. Even though they are officially the New York Giants and New York Jets, both NFL teams play their home games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The stadium has played host to a Super Bowl game.The NHL’s New Jersey Devils play at the Prudential Center in Newark.
Available betting markets and odds for NJ include
- Academy Awards
- Aussie Rules
- Figure Skating
- Formula One
- MMA & UFC
- Nordic Combined
- Rugby League/Union
- Ski Jumping
- Tennis, incl. Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
- Winter Olympics
In-play Betting Odds
In-game live betting allows you to place sportsbook wagers as the game goes on. You are able to assess the course of a game and make bets based on what you see on TV or live stream or by tracking the statistics. It’s easy to place an in-play bet. All NJ sportsbooks carry live odds on everything from football and hockey to baseball and soccer. You’ll even find a dedicated tab in the sportsbook lobby displaying all current live odds.
- Log In: First, log in to your online sportsbook account. You will need to be in New Jersey to place real-money bets.
- Open the ‘Live Now’ Tab: Find the sport you want to bet on or click on the ‘Live Now’ tab to bring up all games taking place at that moment. You can also plan your day’s betting by browsing the ‘Upcoming’ tab.
- Choose a Market: Bring up the game you want to bet on. You will see the current score, odds and available markets. In-play markets differ slightly from pregame markets.
- New Jersey major sporting events to bet on: Both of the NFL’s New York city teams – the Jets and the Giants – play their home games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford. The NHL New Jersey Devils call the Prudential Center in Newark home. New Jersey has played host to Super Bowl XLVIII in 2014 and the 1996 March Madness Final Four. Monmouth Park played host to the 2007 Breeders’ Cup.
|Sportsbook||Cash Out / Partial Cash Out, Live Streaming|
|BetMGM NJ||Cash Out, Yes|
|DraftKings NJ||Cash Out, Yes|
|Golden Nugget NJ||Cash Out, Yes|
|FanDuel NJ||Cash Out, Yes|
|WynnBET NJ||Cash Out, Yes|
As well as being able to bet on the outright winner, you can bet on individual events during the game. For instance, you can bet the team to score the next touchdown or goal or even the next player to score. Some NJ online sportsbooks also offer binary bets based on a simple Yes/No decision. For instance, you may be able to bet on whether a game will have overtime or whether the final points will be odd or even.
Match Tracker or Live Stream
Many NJ online sportsbooks offer live streaming on selected sports. The service is free but you must be logged in. Some sportsbooks also require you to have a positive balance. The graphic visualizer displays all current stats for the game. You’ll see a summary of the action including time played and team in possession. Some sportsbooks, such as FanDuel NJ, let you toggle between a graphic Game View and a Game Stats list. Here, you’ll see key stats for each quarter or half and head-to-head stats.
- View Stats: Most NJ sportsbooks provide full live match data for every game. You can view head-to-head statistics for each team or show a brief summary showing stats such as possession percentage and goals. You can also navigate to an external sports data website showing all head-to-head form and previous results for every team.
- Place Your Bet: Once you’ve selected an outcome it will be added to your betslip. From there, you can enter a stake and place your bet. All your live in-play bets are kept in a separate tab for easy access. If you add a selection to your betslip and the odds change, the sportsbook will alert you. You will have the option of accepting the new odds or removing the bet entirely.
NJ Online Betting Rules: Tax, Laws, Age, Revenues
The efforts of the state of New Jersey were pivotal in making legal and regulated online and mobile sports betting across the USA a reality. It was the New Jersey state government that went before the US Supreme Court and challenged the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act, a 1992 law that limited single-sports betting in the USA to the state of Nevada. The court overturned the law, making sports betting eligible to be legalized across the country. Today, New Jersey’s monthly sports betting handle rivals that of mighty Nevada for the right to proclaim that it is the No. 1 sports wagering state in the union.
Several New Jersey sports betting sites hold sponsorship deals with local teams or with pro leagues. Unibet, for instance, is the official sports betting partner of the NHL’s New Jersey Devils, as well as an authorized gaming partner of the NBA. BetMGM is the official data provider to the NFL. PointsBet lists former NFL QB Drew Brees and golfer Notah Begay among its brand ambassadors. Caesars signed the entire Manning family of ex-NFL QBs – dad Archie and sons Peyton and Eli – as brand ambassadors. BetMGM went Beast Mode for a brand ambassador, hiring former NFL RB Marshawn Lynch.
In New Jersey, the tax rate on gambling revenue is 8.5 percent of land-based revenue and 13 percent of online betting revenue. The state of New Jersey collected over $202 million in tax revenue from sports betting in 2021. Players must be at least 21 years of age to legally bet online or in person at a sports betting site in the Garden State.
7 Important Facts About NJ Online Sports Betting
- New Jersey legalized sports betting in 2012. 9 years later the state’s saw its first $1 billion monthly handle, in September 2021.
- You must be 21 or older to legally bet on sports online in NJ. However, legal daily fantasy betting age in New Jersey is 18.
- You don’t have to live in New Jersey to create an accoiunt with one of the legit NJ sportsbooks, but to place an online/mobile bet you have to be withing state borders.
- Wagering on professional and college sports is permitted, but you cannot wager on in-state collegiate events taking place in NJ.
- You can bet on Oscars and Emmyes rewards, but not on the events like US elections.
- Online casinos are legal in New Jersey. The best sites for gambling are: bet365 casino, betMGM casino, Harrah’s casino, Borgata online casino, BetRivers casino, Caesars casino, WynnBet casino and more.
- The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) is the government body that oversees licencing and regulating of all forms of gambling operating in the state. This includes any form of sports betting.
Find the latest and exclusive promo codes for gambling casino and sports betting sites in New Jersey to claim your welcome offers and other bonuses.View All
- bet365 Casino Bonus: Get up to $1K First Deposit MatchNJB365
- BetRivers Casino Bonus: Get up to $500 + Free PlayNJBRV
- BetMGM Casino Bonus: Get 100% Deposit Match up to $1,000 + $25 FreePlayMGMNJ23
- Caesars Casino Bonus: Get Deposit Match up to $500
There are 13 brick and mortar casinos in the state. They offer sportsbook areas with betting shops where you can place sports bets in person. View the best locations here.View All
NJ Retail Sportsbooks
- The Meadowlands Racetrack
- Address: Drive, East Rutherford, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: FanDuel, PointsBet, SuperBook, 4NJBets
- Monmouth Park
- Address: Oceanport, NJ 07757
- Online Sportsbooks: Caesars, SugarHouse
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Address: Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: Hard Rock Sportsbook, Unibet, bet365
- Golden Nugget Hotel Casino & Marina
- Address: Huron Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: Golden Nugget, Betway
- Borgata Hotel Casino
- Address: Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: Borgata, BetMGM
- Ocean Resort Casino
- Address: Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: Tipico
- Resorts Casino Hotel
- Address: Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: DraftKings, FOX Bet
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment
- Address: Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: WynnBet, ProphetBet Exchange
- Freehold Raceway
- Address: 130 Park Ave, Freehold, NJ
- Online Sportsbooks: Barstool, PlayUp, betPARX
Around 70% of all sports bettors use casino products available online. Place slot bets, use roulette or blackjack. Play responsibly. View our casino apps list, check out latest promotions for casino bets.
- BetRivers Casino Bonus: Get up to $500 + Free PlayLicensed in NJ casino site and app, 15+ progressive jackpots, Exclusive blackjack games, Play+ Card, Daily slot tournaments, Fast Withdrawals, RewardsNJBRV
- Pala Casino Bonus: Get 100$ + $25 No DepositLicensed in New Jersey casino site, 500+ classic and new slots from IGT, NetEnt & more, Progressives inc. Mercy of the Gods, Play+ prepaid card available, Easy to use Mobile App, Quick Withdarwals, Paypal, Pala Casino Privileges program.
- bet365 Casino Bonus: Get up to $1K First Deposit MatchNJ-licensed online casino, 100+ games & slots with high RTP %, Playtech progressives, Cashback deals, PayPal, 10+ roulette and blackjack optionsNJB365
- Virgin Casino Bonus: Get up to $100 real cash backLicensed in New Jersey new casino by Virgin, 150+ online slots & roulette, Gamesys software platform, 90-Ball Bingo available, 24-hour direct withdrawals, Paypal.
- StarDust NJ Bonus: Get $1,000 in cashbackLicensed in New Jersey online casino and new mobile app, 25+ progressive slots, Blazing 777 Blackjack, Evolution live casino games, Bet & Get on blackjack, Loyalty program.
- Scores Casino Bonus: Get up to $500 + $25 Free SpinsNJ gaming license for app and new casino site, 100+ top slots & casino games, 90-ball bingo schedule, In-person deposits at Borgata AC, Scores Casino Rewards Program.
- Resorts NJ Casino Bonus: 100% Bonus up to $1000NJ licensed from DGE, Over 450 slots & casino games, 25+ progressives inc. Divine Fortune, Branded Resorts table games, Daily free spin, Fast Payouts, Easy Withdrawals, Resorts Echelon rewards scheme.DEPOSIT1
- Stars NJ Casino Bonus: Get $50 Welcome OfferNJ online gaming license, 40 slots & table casino games, PokerStars Play+ Prepaid Card, Regular promotions & giveaways, Earn StarsCoin for the Rewards Store.
- PlayStar Casino Bonus: Get 100% up to $1,000 + Free SpinsNJ online gaming license, 6+ developers inc. SG Digital, 80+ slots inc. Fortune Coin, Lotto Deluxe giveaways, App, Paypal.
- Mohegan Sun Casino Bonus: Get up to $1000 in free playLicensed in New Jersey, 750+ online slots & games, 35+ innovative table games, Branded Play+ prepaid card available, Weekly giveaways, Stellar Rewards VIP scheme, Paypal.MOHEGAN
NJ Online Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Legal, regulated sports betting was launched in the state in 2018.
It’s actually quite an easy process. Simply download the betting app of choice into a smartphone and then follow the step by step instructions from the site for opening an account.
For all New Jersey sports betting, whether in person or online, the legal age to play is 21.
Not on local teams. New Jersey voters turned down a ballot question during November 2021 state elections that would’ve approved betting on local college teams, as well as any college sports event played in the state. Out of state college sports betting is permitted.
Visit New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, here you can find all latest regulations and rues, including the info on legal sites, revenue reports and more.
VIP Preferred (ACH/e-Check), Visa, MasterCard, Online bank transfer, PayPal, PayNear Me. Some NJ sportsbooks offer their own pre-paid cards such as WynnBET Play+ or Green Dot MoneyPak.
NJ sportsbooks offer a Cash Out function that allows to settle bets early. With Cash Out, the sportsbook offers an early payout based on the current score. It carries less risk than waiting until the end of the game. For example, imagine you bet $100 on the Broncos to win their game at +200 (return of $20,000). With most of the game played, the sportsbook offers you an early Cash Out win of $12,000. You can take the profit early or let the bet ride. Cash Out is a great way of securing a profit without seeing the game to the end. It’s particularly good when you’re watching a game live and seeing that the bet may not go your way.
The New Jersey sportsbooks offer a free bet offer to new players, but it’s one with a twist. They deliver to new players a 100% first deposit bonus that is worth up to a maximum of $500. To claim this bonus, all players need to do is register for a new account with SuperBook and then be making a first deposit of a minimum of $10 up to a maximum of $500. The betting website then will match this offer at 100%. It’s in the form of a free bet, but the promotion doesn’t follow the typical pattern of a free bet offer. Once a player registers and makes a first deposit their their new betting account in NJ, they receive bonus vouchers matching 100% of that initial deposit up to a maximum of $500. Once those vouchers are in place, going forward, every bet made by that player will be taken half from their account balance and half from their bonus voucher balance.
Vie.gg certainly isn’t the only sports betting site to vacate the New Jersey market. Fubo Sportsbook also recently ceased to operate in the Garden. The Score Bet, Maximbet, 888Sports and TwinSpires all previously shut down operations in New Jersey.