Which betting site in New Jersey takes PayPal for fast deposits and quick withdrawals? BetMGM, bet365, and PointsBet are among PayPal sportsbooks for New Jersey.
Here is a full list of the best sites with details.
10 BEST Sportsbooks Accepting PayPal in New Jersey
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Bet $1 Get up to $365 in Free BetsJoin bet365 NJ sportsbook, bet at least $1 to get up to $365 in Free Bets new customer offer. Promo code is USB365 .USB365
- BetMGM Sign up Bonus Code NJDOTBET: Get up to $1,025 for Casino or up to 1,5k in Free BetsJoin betMGM NJ to claim the best welcome bonuses in 2023. Promo code to enter is NJDOTBET. betMGM Sportsbook/Casino bonus terms apply.NJDOTBET
- BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $250 in a second chance betJoin BetRivers sportsbook using promo code NJBRV in NJ, get a bonus up to $250 in free bet when betting at least $20.NJBRV
- Borgata Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free Bets!Get Borgata Sports new customer offer today – up to $100 in Free Bet when you bet at least $20. Use code NJBETBRGT.NJBETBRGT
- Caesars Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $1000 free betPlace your first bet with Caesars NJ Sportsbook get up to a $1,000 Bonus BetCZR1000
- PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus: Get $150 Free BetWager of $50 or more, and get a $150 promotional credit to use at Fanatics.comWELCOME
- DraftKings NJ Sportsbook: Get up to $1000New customers only. Bonus amount is equal to 20% of that deposit amount, not to exceed $1000 (the user must deposit $5000 to get the max. possible bonus amount of $1000). For every $25 played on DraftKings in Sportsbook/Casino/DFS, the user will receive $1 in bonus. The play-through requirement must be met 90 days.
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook: Get $250 Free BetsJoin Golden Nugget online sportsbook in NJ, deposit and bet with up to $250 free bet .
- Hard Rock Sportsbook: Get $1000 First bet replay bonusClaim $1000 in first bet replay bonus by joining Hard Rock online sportsbook in NJ.
NJ Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
- betMGM – code NJDOTBET
- Borgata sportsbook
- Caesars sports
At BetMGM NJ, they offer online players a sports betting website, as well as a MGM online casino and a poker room. BetMGM accepts PayPal as a form of payment, and transactions are generally processed within 24 hours. Players are able to establish personal deposit and withdrawal limits through consultation with BetMGM staff.
Bettors will find that Bet365 accepts PayPal as a funding option. This Garden State sportsbook and casino platform processes PayPal deposits immediately. As for withdrawals, expect them to be completed within 24 hours. The minimums for deposit or withdrawal are both $10.
PointsBet NJ players will first need to link their bank account to their PayPal account in order to utilize it as a funding method. Depositing via credit or debit card through PayPal is prohibited at PointsBet. Minimums in terms of deposits or withdrawals is $5: there is no maximum in either case. Deposits are instant but expect one or two business days to process a withdrawal.
4. Caesars Sportsbook
At the Caesars NJ sportsbook and casino betting site, PayPal deposits and withdrawals can be made either directly through the player’s PayPal account, or via their personal bank account. The minimum and maximums for deposit and withdrawal are $20 and $5,000.
5. Borgata Sportsbook
Best known for their casino, the Borgata also offers a world-class sportsbook and Borgata casino. New Jersey customers will be happy to discover that the Borgata is accepting PayPal for banking options. Deposits to accounts will be processed instantly: as for withdrawals, anticipate those taking anywhere from two to five business days to be completed. Whether it is a deposit or withdrawal, the minimum accepted amount is $10.
Unibet NJ offers a sports betting platform and online casino. PayPal deposits are instantly processed, while withdrawals can take up to three business days to complete. PayPal is only available for withdrawal if you have previously made a PayPal deposit. Minimums for deposits and withdrawals are $10.
At the TwinSpires online racebook, PayPal accounts must be connected to a bank account. Deposits are instant, while withdrawals take two to six business days to complete. The minimums for both deposit and withdrawal in NJ are a paltry $1.
8. BetRivers Sportsbook
BetRivers NJ offers both a sports betting app and an online casino, as well as bingo. They accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals and each option is generally processed instantly. No fees are attached to PayPal transactions, and the minimum deposit with PayPal is $10: there is no maximum deposit, and the site has no upper or lower limits placed on PayPal instant withdrawals.
WynnBET is another New Jersey sports betting site that welcomes PayPal users. Deposits are processed within a matter of moments and come with a minimum of $10. Maximum deposits are established based upon a player’s standing with WynnBET sportsbook. Minimum withdrawal amount is $20, while the maximum is whatever funds are available in the player’s account. Expect three to five business days to process a withdrawal. Along with a sportsbook, WynnBET also provides an online casino.
The DraftKings sports betting app also features a casino for the New Jersey gambling crowd. Whether you are making a PayPal deposit or withdrawal at DraftKings, it will process immediately. The minimum deposit via PayPal is $5, while the maximum is unlimited. When it comes to withdrawals, the minimum amount is $1 and the maximum is $60,000.
Paypal Betting Sites in Detail
|Sportsbook||Deposits/Withdrawals||PayPal Speed & Limits|
|bet365||$10||PayPal deposits immediate, 24h for withdrawals|
|Pointsbet||$10/$5||1-2 days, Depositing via credit or debit card through PayPal is prohibited|
|WynnBet||$10/$20||3-5 business days for withdrawals|
Why Betting with PayPal?
You have opened an account with an online sports betting app, and you are ready to start wagering. Now the next decision to be made is how to fund your account.
When it comes to online banking, more and more people are opting for PayPal as their funding method, and online sports bettors are no different. PayPal is the world’s most popular e-wallet. Players who have access to a PayPal account will find it is equally easy to use for deposits and withdrawals, which is not always the case with other banking options. It seldom happens that any fees will be incurred while using PayPal to fund an online sports betting account.
As well, PayPal offers more anonymity in banking than credit or debit cards, and you won’t be required to share significant personal information. PayPal accounts can fund directly to an online sports betting account, although some sites may require that you link your PayPal wallet to a personal banking account.
Paypal Online Betting FAQs
Yes, you can fund your online betting and casino accounts in NJ via PayPal.
It is $1.