Discover the top PayPal casino NJ sites and use your e-Wallet to make instant transfers into your gambling account. Leave the debit cards at home as you transfer cash anonymously and safely in seconds.
What are the best PayPal online casinos in NJ?
In our list the betMGM, Borgata, Harrah’s and bet365 online casino are among top gambling sites accepting PayPal. Make quick deposits and fast casino withdrawals. Get apps, use PayPal casino NJ in 2023.
- Wheel Of Fortune Casino Bonus: up to $2,500 and 25 Free Play
- BetMGM Casino Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $1,000 + $25 FreePlayLicensed casino in New Jersey, 600+ games & online slots, MegaJackpots titles available, 65+ table games inc. Blackjack, Leaderboard challenges, Fast Payouts, BetMGM RewardsNJDOTBET
- Virgin Casino Bonus: Get up to $100 real cash backLicensed in New Jersey new casino by Virgin, 150+ online slots & roulette, Gamesys software platform, 90-Ball Bingo available, 24-hour direct withdrawals, Paypal.
- PartyCasino NJ Promo: up to $500 & 25 Free SpinsNJ DGE gaming license, 500+ online slots, Live casino from Ezugi and Evolution, 12+ deposit options, Reload bonuses, Fast Payouts, Quick Cashout, Party Pots.NJBETPARTY
- Borgata Casino Bonus: Deposit Match up to $1,000 + $20 FreePlay. Code: NJBETBRGTLicensed in New Jersey online casino, 2,000+ slots & games, Slots leaderboards, Full mobile app for iOS/Android, Borgata RewardsNJBETBRGT
- Caesars Casino Bonus: Get Deposit Match up to $500Full NJ gambling license, 5+ roulette variants, Play+ prepaid card available, Mystery weekly deals, Reload bonuses, Quick Payouts and Deposits, Caesars Rewards Program
- PlayJack First Purchase Bonus: Get 500% 6x
- BetRivers Casino Bonus: Get up to $500 + Free Play. Code: NJBRVLicensed in NJ casino site and app, 15+ progressive jackpots, Exclusive blackjack games, Play+ Card, Daily slot tournaments, Fast Withdrawals, RewardsNJBRV
- Pala Casino Bonus: Get 100$ + $25 No DepositLicensed in New Jersey casino site, 500+ classic and new slots from IGT, NetEnt & more, Progressives inc. Mercy of the Gods, Play+ prepaid card available, Easy to use Mobile App, Quick Withdarwals, Paypal, Pala Casino Privileges program.
- bet365 Casino Bonus: Get up to $1K First Deposit MatchNJ-licensed online casino, 100+ games & slots with high RTP %, Playtech progressives, Cashback deals, PayPal, 10+ roulette and blackjack optionsNJB365
PayPal NJ Online Casino Compared
Online casino at BetMGM NJ allows deposits via PayPal. You can also withdraw to a PayPal e-Wallet if you have used the payment method to make a deposit in the past six months. You can also claim a big risk-free welcome bonus when you open your BetMGM account and fund it via PayPal. You can learn more here about slots, games that you can find at MGM online casino.
You can send as little as $10 to your Borgata NJ casino account via PayPal. Withdrawals are allowed as long as you have made a deposit within the previous six months. Cash outs are fast: they take around 2-6 hours. Deposit with Paypal, get bonus and play real money slots with free spins. Learn more about Borgata online casino.
Earn reward credit multipliers and other perks when you fund your Harrah’s account with PayPal. The payment method PayPal is the only e-Wallet that Harrah’s NJ Casino currently accepts. However, you can jump straight into the same rewards program that is offered at Caesars NJ.
You can use PayPal payment option at bet365 NJ online casino to deposit from as little as $10 into your casino account. The maximum transfer is $10,000, much higher than you’ll find at some other NJ casinos. Download their app, use PayPal to fund your account for great slots and table games (blackjack and roulette).
You can deposit from $20 into your Caesars account using PayPal. E-Wallet deposits are eligible for a welcome bonus and Caesars casino site offers new players the chance to claim up to $500 with a first deposit.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a world-leading e-Wallet payment system that lets you move cash in and out of online casinos in seconds. You never have to share card details online and you can even benefit from PayPal’s many added perks. Over 300m people worldwide use PayPal and it’s long been adopted by online gambling sites as a quick and anonymous way to pay.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Step 1: First, you’ll need to set up a PayPal account. Visit www.paypal.com and register for a digital e-Wallet. You can add payment methods to your wallet and store multiple cards or bank accounts in one place. Then, simply fund your PayPal wallet and transfer cash wherever you like.
Step 2: All you need to move cash from a PayPal wallet to a casino is an email address and password. Log in to your NJ casino account and select the PayPal option in the cashier. Enter the amount you want to deposit, plus your PayPal email address.
Step 3: You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website where you can log in and complete the payment. In addition, PayPal has introduced a One Touch feature which lets you stay logged in to your wallet account. It makes it simpler and quicker to make further e-Wallet payments into your casino account.
You can also make withdrawals from an NJ casino to a PayPal wallet. It’s a good alternative to credit cards which may not be accepted for cashouts
Open the cashier and select the PayPal option from the menu. Enter the amount you want to withdraw plus your casino password. Your funds will appear back in your PayPal account within 24-48 hours.
PayPal Fees & Casino Charges 2023
PayPal casino sites in New Jersey won’t charge for you to make a transfer. However, you will be charged by PayPal for payment processing. Charges range from 1.9% to 3.5% per transaction, as well as a fixed fee.
You are charged a variable rate depending upon which payment method you use to fund your e-Wallet. For example, you can now load your PayPal e-Wallet with debit and credit cards, prepaid vouchers or even cryptocurrencies.
Completing the IRS Form 1099-K.
The Inland Revenue Service have revised their rules for online payment companies such as PayPal. You will need to complete a Form 1099-K if you’re sending more than $600 a year by PayPal to an online casino in NJ. This is for tax compliance reasons.
We would recommend bet365 NJ casino that accept PayPal. They also have an app.
You can also use Apple Pay casinos or deposit with Skrill.