After one week of the National Football League playoffs, the teams have been cut from 14 down to eight, from the 32 squads that began the 2022 season with hopes of hoiting the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
Right now, the has-been teams have all been eliminated, and the NFL playoffs will continue with the NFC and AFC Divisional Rounds this weekend.
With six teams all out of the running after a wild and wacky Wild Card Round, which teams are left in the playoffs?
Here are the matchups for the weekend, with betting lines from New Jersey sportsbooks:
Saturday, Jan. 21
(4) Jaguars at (1) Chiefs (-8.5), 4:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
(6) Giants at (1) Eagles (-7.5), 8:15 p.m. ET (Fox)
Sunday, Jan. 22
(3) Bengals at (2) Bills (-5), 3 p.m. ET (CBS)
(5) Cowboys at (2) 49ers (-4), 6:30 p.m. ET (Fox)
If you take a look at the teams left, the only mild surprise from the WIld Card weekend is that the sixth-seeded New York Giants beat the third-seeded Minnesota Vikings, and many people thought that the Vikings were vulnerable to defeat.
So who is the current betting line favorite to win Super Bowl 2023 on February 12 in Glendale, Arizona?
Here are the current odds from various NJ sports books:
- Kansas City Chiefs +300
- Buffalo Bills +350
- San Francisco 49ers +380
- Philadelphia Eagles +550
- Cincinnati Bengals +750
- Dallas Cowboys +800
- Jacksonville Jaguars +3000
- New York Giants +3000
It is very interesting to see that the top two odds both come from the AFC, and only one of the Chiefs, Bengals, Bills, or Jaguars can go to the Super Bowl. It is also very intriguing that the top seed in the NFC, the Eagles, are behind the 49ers to win the Super Bowl.
When you look at the odds to win the NFC, the 49ers’ odds are +160, with the Eagles’ odds at +165, so there is nothing between the two teams. In the AFC, the Chiefs are +145, the Bills +170, and the defending AFC champion Bengals are +380 to win the conference.
Picks to win each conference:
Look for the San Francisco 49ers to come out of the NFC, with the AFC a battle between Kansas City and Buffalo. Kansas City might get the slight edge.
Which New Jersey sites have the best bonus offers for Super Bowl 2023?
Most sites will have many different offers to pull in new and existing customers. Here are some of the the best ones in the Garden State:
|Betting App||Super Bowl 2023 Promo|
|PointsBet NJ||2x Risk-Free Bets up to $2000|
|FanDuel NJ||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000|
|DraftKings NJ||100% deposit bonus up to $1,000|
|Caesars NJ||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,100|
|BetMGM NJ||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000|
|BetRivers Sportsbook||Use promo code NJBRV get $500 Bonus Bet|
Super Bowl 2023 Betting Favorites: Odds and Offers
- bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Bet $1 Get up to $200 in Free BetsJoin bet365 NJ sportsbook, bet at least $1 to get up to $200 in Free Bets new customer offer. Promo code is NJB365.NJB365
- BetMGM New Jersey Sportsbook: Get up to $1,000 in Free BetsGet 100% up to $1,000 deposit match bonus + $25 FREEPLAY. Use BetMGM NJ bonus code.NJDOTBET
- BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to $500Join BetRivers sportsbook in NJ, get a bonus up to $500 in free bet when betting at least $20. Promo Code for NJ is NJBRV.NJBRV
- Borgata Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free Bets!Get Borgata Sports new customer offer today – up to $100 in Free Bet when you bet at least $20. Use code NJBETBRGT.NJBETBRGT