Join an online casino VIP program in New Jersey and earn points while you play. The top loyalty schemes award cash for every point you earn. You can claim real money and perks like hotel discounts and a personal VIP manager.
Best casino rewards programs available in New Jersey:
- Caesars Rewards (Tropicana Casino NJ): This iconic rewards program offers a range of benefits, including rewards gift cards, hotel discounts, and the ability to redeem reward credits for cash. With six tiers to climb, including exclusive perks for high-level players, Caesars Rewards is highly regarded in the industry.
- BetMGM Rewards (BetMGM Casino NJ): BetMGM’s loyalty program provides players with free bets, FREEPLAY, reward points, and access to exclusive MGM Resorts perks. With five tiers to progress through, including the elite Noir tier with its own personal VIP manager, BetMGM Rewards offers a rewarding experience for players.
- Ocean Casino Rewards (Ocean Online Casino NJ): The High Seas Club at Ocean Online Casino offers cash rewards based on tier points earned. With a range of benefits and six tiers to achieve, players can enjoy an enticing loyalty program that rewards their loyalty and gameplay.
- Golden Nugget Rewards (Golden Nugget Casino): Golden Nugget’s rewards program provides players with a variety of perks, including comp dollars that can be used for dining, hotel stays, and more. With different tiers to unlock, players can enjoy a rewarding experience at this popular NJ casino.
- Hard Rock Wild Card (Hard Rock Casino): Hard Rock’s loyalty program offers multiple tiers, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Black. With each level offering its own set of benefits, players can earn reward points, claim deposit match bonuses, and even redeem points for use at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City.
Top VIP Casino Programs Compared
|Casino Name||Loyalty Program||Benefits for VIPs||Number of VIP Tiers|
|Tropicana Casino NJ||Caesars Rewards||Rewards Gift Card, Reward Credits, hotel discounts, redeem for cash||6|
|BetMGM Casino NJ||BetMGM Rewards||Free bets, FREEPLAY, Reward Points, MGM Resorts perks, free meals, Vegas discounts||5|
|Ocean Online Casino NJ||High Seas Club||Cash for points||6|
What is an Online Casino VIP Program?
Many online casinos in New Jersey offer a rewards program for their players. You can earn points when you bet real money on slots and table games. You can also unlock certain benefits when you earn more points and climb the “tiers”.
In most cases, you will earn a player point for every $1 wagered. However, point conversion rates differ from game to game.
For example, you may earn five points for every $1 you bet on slots. You may only earn three points per $1 wagered on roulette and video poker, and one point for every $1 bet on blackjack.
Casino real money online players begin the loyalty program on zero points. You then accrue points throughout the month by playing eligible games. Each tier has a different entry level, and you must maintain your points level to stay where you are.
Maintaining Your Tier Level
You must earn the minimum monthly points required by the loyalty program in order to maintain your current VIP tier. Some casinos, such as Ocean Casino, require you to maintain your tier for two out of three calendar months. Therefore, you have some room to manoeuvre if you don’t acquire enough points.
Top 3 Online Casino VIP Loyalty Rewards Compared
Most online casinos in New Jersey offer a rewards program to players. Let’s compare three of the top VIP schemes in the Garden State.
Tropicana and Caesars Casino Rewards
Tropicana Casino NJ runs one of America’s most iconic rewards programs. There are six tiers in the Caesars Rewards program, and you can earn Reward Credits by playing slots and table games online or by placing sports bets. You can exchange Rewards Credits for cash or by getting tickets to concerts and live sporting events.
As well as Rewards Credits you earn Tier Credits which can be redeemed live. A Seven Stars level player with 150,000 Tier Credits can claim exclusive benefits such as access to VIP lounges, airfare credits to Las Vegas and invitations to parties.
BetMGM Casino Rewards
There are five tiers in the BetMGM NJ Casino Rewards Program. You earn points online or at in order to earn Tier Credits and bigger and better benefits. Perks include birthday free bets and a percentage point bonus worth 10 to 40 percent. Top Noir tier players get access to a personal VIP manager.
In addition, you can earn MGM Rewards Points to use at land-based casinos. Perks include free tickets to concerts at MGM Resorts properties, free resort fees and room upgrades.
High Seas Club (Ocean Casino)
You’re eligible to join the High Seas Club as soon as you sign up for an Ocean online casino account in New Jersey. However, you must generate at least 25,000 Tier Points to reach the lowest Delta tier.
You earn High Seas Bonus Points by playing slots (five points per $1 stake), roulette and video poker (three points per $1 stake) and blackjack (one point per $1 stake). You can then redeem points into cash at a rate of $1 for 10,000 High Seas Bonus Points (Delta tier), up to $1 for 5,000 High Seas Bonus Points (Ocean tier).
If you visit the Ocean Casino in Atlantic City regularly, you can also link your Ocean Rewards Club card to your online casino account. This means you can earn points wherever you play.
Benefits of a Casino Loyalty Scheme
Online casinos offer VIP schemes to reward players who play regularly throughout the month. It doesn’t cost a dime to join a loyalty program and you can earn real rewards if you maintain your level of play.
It’s important to pay attention to point redemption rates and also the minimum maintenance levels required. You may find it hard to maintain levels if you only bet between $50 and $100 a month. Plus, you will struggle to acquire enough points if you only play games with low point-earning potential, such as blackjack.
What is the Rockin’ Loyalty Rewards Program at Hard Rock Casino NJ?
The Rockin’ Loyalty Reward program is Hard Rock online casino’s VIP scheme. It’s open to any customer who plays games and slots for real money. You can earn player points for playing your favorite games and even redeem points to spend at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City.
There are five loyalty tiers in the Rockin’ Loyalty Rewards program: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black. Black Level is by invitation only, but other tiers are open to all players. There is no points requirement to maintain Bronze level. However, you will need to accrue 500, 1,000, or 3,000 points per month to stay on Silver, Gold and Platinum level respectively.
As part of the loyalty program, you will earn reward points by playing games for real money. Online slots, progressives, roulette and video poker all earn you points. You can also rack up loyalty points by playing Hard Rock’s live casino games.
You can unlock certain bonuses the higher up the tiers you go. Every tier level gets a deposit match bonus, ranging from 50 percent up to $10 for Bronze to 100 percent up to $1,000 for Black level. You can also claim cash back on losing play on the last day of the month. Bronze players get 10 percent up to $25, Silver 15 percent up to $75, and Gold 20 percent up to $300. Black tier players get 30 percent up to $1,000.
You can also redeem loyalty points for bonus dollars to use on Hard Rock NJ. There is a 1x wagering requirement attached to all bonus dollars. Bronze players can get $50 in bonus dollars per 6,000 points, while Silver players get the same amount for just 4,000 points. Black level players can redeem just 1,000 points to get their $50.
In addition, you can earn tier credits to go on your Hard Rock Wild Card. These can be used in person at brick ‘n mortar Hard Rock properties in the US.
How to Claim Tropicana Rewards in New Jersey?
Caesars Rewards is the official loyalty program of Tropicana Casino and Caesars Sportsbook in New Jersey. The VIP program is open to all validated customers in New Jersey aged 21 or over.
There are two ways to earn rewards points: play valid real-money games online at Tropicana Casino or play in person at any Caesars resort around the US. You can contribute toward your Rewards points by playing slots and table games at Trop NJ. You’ll earn Reward Credits (RC) online which can be transferred later to a Caesars Rewards account. You can then redeem your points for meals and hotel stays at a Caesars property.
You can also earn Tier Credits while playing games for real money. The more Tier Credits you earn, the more benefits you can unlock. You’ll accrue a Tier Score over the year. This determines your Tier Status and there are four levels in total.
You earn online Reward Credits and Tier Credits when you gamble on slots and table games. You will earn one Tier Credit and one Online Reward Credit for every $10 wagered on slots. The same credits are awarded in return for $25 bet on video poker, $50 on blackjack and $25 on other casino games.
Benefits across the Caesars Rewards program vary depending on your status. On the lowest Gold level, you can claim special offers and exchange Reward Credits into dollars at the rate of $1 per 200 RC. You can also claim a free bet to use on the Caesars Online Sportsbook and get discounted rooms at Caesars properties.
For 150,000 Tier Credits, you can claim the highest rewards package: Seven Stars. On this level, you will have access to free bets, free hotel stays and extra Reward Credits. You can also claim priority tickets for shows and get access to an exclusive VIP Lounge where available.
Online Sites with Best Casino Rewards for NJ Gamblers
- 888 Casino Bonus: Get 120% up to $500 + $20 FreePlayEarn $20 in free casino credits or claim a deposit bonus worth 120% up to $500. Meet the 30x wagering requirement on both deals to unlock your winnings!
- Bally Casino Bonus: Get up to $100 in CashbackJoin Bally online casino to play top slots and latst table games with up to $100 in cashback bonus.
- BetMGM Casino Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $1,000 + $25 FreePlayGet $25 no deposit bonus tokens at BetMGM NJ when using bonus code NJDOTBET in NJ. A 100% deposit match up to $1000 is also available with 15x wagering terms.NJDOTBET
- Borgata Casino Bonus: Deposit Match up to $1,000 + $20 FreePlay. Code: NJBETBRGTClaim $20 no deposit bonus or a 100% deposit offer when you join Borgata casino online in NJ. Use promo code NJBETBRGT. Max. deposit $1,000, wagering requirement of 15x on winnings and deposit bonus money.NJBETBRGT
- Tropicana Casino Bonus: Get Deposit Match up to $500Earn up to $500 in bonus cash with a new Tropicana Casino online account in NJ. To withdraw bonus cash and winnings, meet rollover requirements of 4x–20x on selected games.
Best NJ Casino Rewards
Their longtime presence in the casino industry, dating back to decades prior to the advent of online casino gambling, is helping to give BetMGM an advantage over the johnny-come-lately online casinos when it comes to loyalty rewards program. BetMGM’s mLife Rewards Program, available to both BetMGM and Borgata customers, you’ll be eligible to trade points earned from online casino play for hotel stays, dining, bonus slots, and table games play, dining credits and airfare credits.
Moving into the Caesars family, the Tropicana is also now welcomed into the world-famous Caesars Rewards program. Players earn tier credits and reward credits for such perks as entertainment and dining to shopping, or hotel stays.
All BetRivers players are welcomed into the iRush Rewards program and while it might not carry the gravitas of BetMGM or Caesars, BetRivers still delivers the goods. Players collect both loyalty points and bonus store points. Bonus store points can be exchanged for items such as bet credits, bingo tokens, and casino bonuses. Loyalty points accumulate and allow players to climb tier ladders. With each step up the ladder, players unlock perks of increasing value, including merchandise and invitations to VIP events.